This screen is displayed by tapping the Subscription button at the top of the EasyInvoice menu. The screen lists all the subscriptions available. From this screen, you can view pricing information and purchase a subscription.
Our Online Sync service provides:
- Continuous Online Backup of your accounts.
- Syncing between devices. If you have more than one device, the service will keep your business accounts in sync on all your Macs, iPhones and iPads.
- Sharing. You can choose to share your business accounts with your accountant or a business partner.
- Support. If you need any help, we'll do our best.
- App Updates. Your subscription will support the ongoing development of the app. Income from subscriptions is used to provide bug fixes, enhancements and OS compatibility updates.
You might find the service useful if:
- You want to enter sales away from the office.
- You and a business partner both run EasyInvoice or EasyBooks.
- You have an iPad and an iPhone or Mac.
- You want to keep your data safely backed up.
- You want to share your data with your accountant.
How do I purchase a subscription?
Go to the EasyInvoice menu screen. On an iPad you may find it easier to hold the device in landscape. Tap Subscription to display the screen.
Choose a subscription and tap the Buy button. You will be asked for your Apple ID and password. Make sure you use the same Apple ID as you used when downloading the app. All subscriptions are provided by our professional bookkeeping and accounting app "EasyBooks". If you do not already have an EasyBooks Online Account, you can create one within the app.
How do I use EasyInvoice on another device?
If you've purchased a subscription to EasyInvoice already, you can use it on your other devices, including Macs.
Run EasyInvoice on your new device and sign in.